Tuesday 24 June 2014

Worst Blogger EVER!

Who has two thumbs and is the worst blogger ever? This chick. Sorry for the oh so late update, the past few months have been rather hectic and I think the ball was officially dropped on the blog front. Whoops, any who best not to dwell on my epic fail and move on. For those who follow me on Instagram (redvelvetrosie) you would be pretty much up to date, but for those who don't here's a brief update of what I have been up to.

In March I had the pleasure of modeling for Melbourne's first Curvy Couture Roadshow as apart of the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival. The day was a huge success and it was wonderful to meet so many curvy girls who are really making waves in the fashion industry.

 
 



 
My fellow models Oliva and Bec wearing Beyond the Sea Swimwear.
 
 
 

 
Fire and Ice dress by Harlow.
 
 
 
 
Press play for the highlights recorded by Blogger Danimezza.
 
 
 
 
Next up was Melbourne Supanova Pop Culture Expo at the Showgrounds. After a couple of sleepless nights and the help of my lovely friend Ruth I finally finished my Spider-Girl costume in time to debut it during the Sundays event.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
Also go to see some amazing pinup cosplay.
 
 
 
April also was when I had the pleasure of attending a friends wedding at a winery north of Melbourne. It was an excellent day and gave me the opportunity to wear my new Jessica Dress from Bombshell Vintage's Atomic Bombshell collection. 

 
 
 


Clearly very excited to be apart of the festivities.






 
The lovely Bride and Groom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Which finally brings us the June where I had the opportunity to model the new designs from Silvana Tedescos new plus size bridal couture range. These dresses are simply stunning and I cannot recommend them enough to curvy brides out there looking for their dream dress.







 
Oh and no big deal but I got to meet Stan Lee last week at Sydney Supanova. And by "no big deal" I mean I totally fan girled all over the place and may have cried when he said I reminded him of a young Mary Jane Watson. Yeah I know, you wish you were as cool as me.
 
 
 
Well that's all from me folks, stay tuned for the next couple of posts where I share a new line of geek culture inspired clothing, my winter lust list and of course, Oz Comic-Con.
 
Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lovely Rosie,

    You are featured in this article on cosplay:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2687013/Dude-looks-like-lady-From-Miley-Cyrus-Pokemon-meet-gender-bending-men-cosplay-arent-ones.html

    Cheers,
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Spiderman outfit...so cool.

    ReplyDelete