Tuesday 18 February 2014

MITIFOTITW vol: V October Jones and his Public Transport Companions.

Man, roman numerals are hard, had to google what "5" was for this post, there's my public education really paying off for you. Anywho welcome back and thanks for being here. This weeks MITIFOTITW comes from news.com.au funnily enough, who featured illustrator October Jones and what he does to keep himself amused on public transport. If you like it as much as I do you can read the full article here or see October Jones twitter feed here. So without further adue I present to you MITIFOTITW vol: V (hope that's right) October Jones and his Public Transport Companions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I must say the Spider-Man one is my favourite, I like how is Spider-sense warned him that his picture was being taken.
 
Well that's all from me folks.
Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment