Tuesday 31 December 2013

Made with Love.

 While in Darwin last week my mother suggested we head down to Spotlight during the boxing day sale and she would make me some circle skirts using novelty print fabric. Unfortunately due to me having exceptional taste, all the fabric I liked didn't have enough on the role to make a classic circle skirt, so in the end we bought what I wanted and improvised the pattern. Lucky for me my mother is a sensational sewer so she can think on her feet pretty well.
 
 
 
 

 My mothers cat Bandit helping with the cutting out process.





 
The finished product. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
Gotta love the print, reminds me of the Dior designs.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 She even added pockets, what a champ.
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


The black and white print goes very well with my Vamp top. 






 
 
 
 
 


White all this hot weather we're expected to get I have been practising different updo's I can quickly put together. This is just to flat Victory rolls at the side with Bettie Bangs at the front. The back is just rolled into two big pin curls. It takes me about 5-10 minutes to do it so it's great for days when I really just can't be bothered.
Well, that's all from me folks.

Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment