Tuesday 12 November 2013

Rollers, Pincurls and a Faux Bob

 
 
It's currently meant to be Spring here in Melbourne, I say meant to as I am currently writing this whilst draped in a blanket with a hot cup of tea next to me. Needless to say it feels a bit more like Autumn with the dark days and rainy weather. Not that I'm complaining, sure beats the hell out of Summer and the sweltering heat. Due to the rapidly changing weather conditions I'm finding it difficult to predict how my wet sets will last, as they tend to drop out after a couple of hours during the colder rainer days. On Sunday I set my hair with my rollers and pincurl clips set I got from Dames of Distinction and it seemed to work quite well for the late 50's style Faux Bob look.
 
 














 
 
 
 
 



I think it turned out quite decent. To achieve the bob I pretty much just cupped my hair at the length I wanted and pinned the living daylights out of it with bobby pins. There's enough metal in my head to weigh down a submarine, something that tends to happen with these vintage styles.

Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment