Sunday 24 November 2013

Franny Lou Frocks

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing the hair and makeup for a new reproduction brand based in Melbourne called Franny Lou Frocks. It is owned and run by the lovely and talented Francesca who makes all of the clothing herself as well as managers the Etsy stall. After getting to have a sneak peek of the clothing during the shoot I have to say the range is adorable featuring bright colours, vintage patterns and light weight fabric, perfect for the hotter months that are starting to creep in at the moment. Here are some of my favourite shots of the day:
































 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
My favourite item from the range was definitely this green wiggle dress. I just adore the colour combo of emerald green with the blue belt. I think I may need to order this one for myself for Christmas since it would be perfect for the festive season and the hot weather. Who knows maybe the fitted style of this dress will stop me from eating my body weight in turkey and prawns (ha, who am I kidding?).
 
Franny Lou Frocks are available via their online store on Etsy here, you should also check out their amazing Pinterest page for outfit inspiration and beautifully styled men.
 
 

Me in my trusty styling apron with the beautiful Kathy.
 
 
Until next time,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment