Monday 7 October 2013

Oh no, not another fashion blog.

Now I know what you're thinking, "Really? Another fashion blog to clog up an already too full Internet?" Ok, so that might not be what you're thinking but I generally like to assume the worst and prepare for the best. Yes, this is in fact another fashion blog, but I like to think I can offer something new to the table as I am not really what you would call fashionable. My lack of interest in current trends wouldn't exactly put me in the fashionista category of the Internet, however I feel my love of vintage and vintage inspired clothing would make me interesting enough for you to keep your browser open for at least the first couple of posts. You still with me?

Ok so, this is me:

 

I thought I should at least upload a photo onto my first entry since as a blog reader I find I get bored if there isn't many pictures of the outfits or the bloggers.

So here it is, my very first blog entry. In the future I will endeavour to bring you outfit posts, reviews of brands and general style anecdotes from a lady who prefers mid century dressing to modern fashion.

I hope you stop by again soon.

Kind regards,
Your friendly neighbourhood Red Velvet Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment